Anyway, a lot of cousins have been wondering when I would find out what I am having and when I will be tested for gestational diabetes again. Isn't it nice that we have so many cousins and family that worry about us, especially when it means we may have to give up chocolate for a couple months? Well the answer to that is March 18, when I will be doing both of those things. What a busy day it will be. So everyone keep your fingers crossed that I don't get G.D. again and lets hope everything is happy and healthy with the baby. Also, if you want to leave a comment with your guess if it is a boy or a girl that would be fun too. I think boy, Rick thinks girl so we aren't much help there. ;)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Babies, Babies, Babies...
Anyway, a lot of cousins have been wondering when I would find out what I am having and when I will be tested for gestational diabetes again. Isn't it nice that we have so many cousins and family that worry about us, especially when it means we may have to give up chocolate for a couple months? Well the answer to that is March 18, when I will be doing both of those things. What a busy day it will be. So everyone keep your fingers crossed that I don't get G.D. again and lets hope everything is happy and healthy with the baby. Also, if you want to leave a comment with your guess if it is a boy or a girl that would be fun too. I think boy, Rick thinks girl so we aren't much help there. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
BOY!
aww...i love going back and looking at old baby pictures. I'm voting boy. Good luck with everything.
I say girl...it would be fun for the two sisters to play together (and gang up on their parents!)
I vote both....We think twins would be fun; a boy and a girl! It could happen.
I hope it is a boy this time. I have a lot of Rick's stuff that I want to give (unload on-hah) you.
However, a girl is just fine with me. It will be loved, loved, loved!
Your mom-in-law ;0)
I'm guessing a boy. But either way you will have a new adventure coming.
Post a Comment