Keira was lucky enough to get a Little Einsteins t shirt from her Grandma Marcia a couple months ago. It is too big and was bought to wear this summer but I made the mistake of getting out her summer stuff a week or so ago to take inventory of what we have and what we still need. She has been begging me to wear it almost everyday since I got it out and I have said no everyday but today she decided to put her foot down and insist (those with an almost two year old know what THAT entails) so I decided to let her wear it. Then I needed to get some stuff done since Monday is my big cleaning day of the week (somehow the weekend is never too kind to our apartment) and so I turned on Little Einsteins for her to watch. She has been more into Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh lately but when she discovered they were the same characters as the ones she was wearing she was SOOOOO excited. So I thought I would take some pictures since I haven't for a while and we actually had charged batteries for our camera.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Little Einstein Mania
Keira was lucky enough to get a Little Einsteins t shirt from her Grandma Marcia a couple months ago. It is too big and was bought to wear this summer but I made the mistake of getting out her summer stuff a week or so ago to take inventory of what we have and what we still need. She has been begging me to wear it almost everyday since I got it out and I have said no everyday but today she decided to put her foot down and insist (those with an almost two year old know what THAT entails) so I decided to let her wear it. Then I needed to get some stuff done since Monday is my big cleaning day of the week (somehow the weekend is never too kind to our apartment) and so I turned on Little Einsteins for her to watch. She has been more into Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh lately but when she discovered they were the same characters as the ones she was wearing she was SOOOOO excited. So I thought I would take some pictures since I haven't for a while and we actually had charged batteries for our camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yep, we love Little Einstein at our house too. And the best part is that I hear my boys humming classical music around the house often!
Post a Comment