Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rock Band

If you have been reading this blog from the start you know that our family is a big Guitar Hero fan. Keira loves to dance while we play songs and she even knows all of the songs that are on it. If one comes on the radio or computer she shouts "guitar song, guitar song". Smart girl. Anyway, Rick has been wanting to get Rock Band ever since it came out. I have been saying no because it costs A LOT and I don't want to spend our money on it. I have been playing these games on Search Live Club and you earn points when you play them. You can redeem the points for prizes. I had been saving my points up for a big prize but I hadn't figured out what. One day Rock Band became a prize and Rick started begging that I get it for him. So being the nice wife that I am I redeemed my 25,000 points for Rock Band. It came yesterday and Rick has been dying to play it so we played it this morning. I was on the guitar, he was on the drums. We started playing and Keira grabbed the microphone (which wasn't plugged in) and started singing and dancing. She did it for a bunch of song and cheered when the songs ended. She even knows some of the words and lots of the melodies because we have most of the songs on Itunes. It was so cute but of course we were all playing so I couldn't get a picture. I really wish that I could have recorded it on video. It would have been hilarious. I really wish I had a camcorder. One day.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That sounds like so much fun! Your family is a real band, with Keira on lead vocals!

Adrienne said...

That's way fun! I've been wanting to play rock band. Can I come over?