I took a picture of Elaina today playing in her brand new jumperoo her Grandma Marcia got her for Christmas (a little early but we needed it now!). I was wondering how Keira looked at this age so I went through some old pictures and found some pictures of Keira in her exersaucer (which she got too big for and broke which is why we no longer have it). They just happen to be about the same age. I think Keira is about 2 weeks older in that picture than Elaina. They look SOOO much a like. I can't believe it. I just love their chunky cheeks! It will be interesting to continue to watch them both grow and we will see if they change or stay very much the same. Their personalities are worlds apart so hopefully they will be compatible and love to play with each other. So much fun.
Oh, Keira is the top picture, Elaina is the bottom in case you didn't know. :)
1 comment:
Wow...they look a lot alike at that age!!! I was proud of myself for distinguishing who was who :)Both your girls are so cute and are growing so fast.
Post a Comment