Thursday, August 6, 2009
Awesome News
Rick got the job! Yay, we are so excited. He has a long commute, 2 hours each way, but right now it is really worth it to us. We are hoping if things work out that maybe we can move up north in a year or two. We really want to be in the Puyallup area anyway, so this helps us reach that goal. Thanks to everyone for their prayers, words of encouragement, help with babysitting, or overall moral support during this fun period of our lives. Now if you live in the area just give me a week or so and I might be calling on you. I have a lot of catching up to do! No more Walmart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray! I know you are happy to be able to spend more time with your girls!
Ya! So have you already quit?
Congrats!!! I'm glad everything is working out for you guys :)
Post a Comment