Elaina loves to play the piano but she usually stands by it and plays it. Yesterday, Rick was trying to distract her while I was loading the dishwasher (she really likes to "help" with that chore) and he put her on the bench to play the piano. She absolutely loved it and then thought it was even more cool when I got out the camera. She didn't really smile since I had to use the flash but she is still cute! Notice that she finally her first hair cut. Her bangs were really in her face without a barrette. Thanks to Grandma Marcia for the cute hair cuts! (Keira got one too.)
Monday, September 7, 2009
The World's Next Mozart
Elaina loves to play the piano but she usually stands by it and plays it. Yesterday, Rick was trying to distract her while I was loading the dishwasher (she really likes to "help" with that chore) and he put her on the bench to play the piano. She absolutely loved it and then thought it was even more cool when I got out the camera. She didn't really smile since I had to use the flash but she is still cute! Notice that she finally her first hair cut. Her bangs were really in her face without a barrette. Thanks to Grandma Marcia for the cute hair cuts! (Keira got one too.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment