We had a great Christmas morning. I got the kids up and Keira (who usually takes at least 30 minutes to drag out of bed) bolted out of bed and into the living room. It was so exciting to see her so excited. She was in awe that Santa had really come! To our house! Can you believe it? We loved opening all of our presents and Elaina had to shake every single present that we got. Keira even knew that a present was legos before she opened it. What a smarty pants! We love legos at our house, so those were a big hit. Santa knows us well.
The girls were so cute in their matching pajamas. I am so glad I took advantage of a big clearance at Walmart last winter! It is so fun having two little girls and experiencing Christmas through their eyes. It makes Christmas the best time of year.
No comments:
Post a Comment