Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Birthday Party
On Saturday Keira got to go to her first birthday party for a friend from Sunbeams. They had it at a dance studio and got to do a lot of fun things. I kind of wanted to stick around and see what was going on but she didn't mind me leaving, so I wanted to encourage some independence. She has gotten so good about letting her parent's leave her places and trusting that she will be ok and that we WILL be back for her! What a big girl! Anyway, she got to have her fingernails painted for the first time (they were shocked that she had never had her nails painted. I don't even own nail polish!) and she picked bright pink for her debut. So cute. She also got a cool valentines day sucker for a party favor and was so excited about it. We have been listening to stories about the party all weekend so I am so glad she had a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment