Monday, April 5, 2010

Playdoh and Eggs

Elaina didn't get to color Easter eggs this year (next year when she won't want to eat and drink everything we will try) so I put in a picture of her playing Playdoh for the first time with her sister. Yes, she tried to eat it but I think she decided it wasn't worth it. She was really good at copying everything her sister did with it and had lots of fun.

Keira got to color Easter eggs with her dad. They are both such creative people they just couldn't stick with coloring standard eggs (even though I really only got a picture of the standard eggs, whoops). If you look closely in the picture with Rick you will see he did a spotted egg that was really cool. They had a ton of fun with it and maybe if we can ever convince people in our house to eat the hard boiled eggs when we are done decorating them, we will be able to color more. I think I need to make potato salad this week or something. Anyone have good ideas for using up hard boiled eggs? No one in our house is a fan of eating them plain...

No comments: