Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cheap Entertainment





Making a fort is a favorite pass time for the girls. I can put the comforter up and they will play and play in there forever. I love it! This is as exciting as it gets for us most days. They are trying really hard to entertain themselves while mom and dad work. Rick locks himself in his room and works from morning until night (you never know when the boss is going to bust in to make sure you really are working. hehe!). I am on the other computer working my rear off as often as the girls will let me. It is quite the interesting set up and I am still trying to decide if it is really what I want but I guess it isn't all my choice. Rick is still interviewing for jobs to keep his unemployment until he either gets a job or we get the funding for our business. So many thing are up in the air right now. It drives me crazy!

1 comment:

Kallie said...

sorry about the no-job thing. lay-offs just makes me angry -- you are probably way better at dealing with it than I -- but still, it stinks. cheap entertainment is always the favorite at that age anyway ...