We had Thanksgiving at home this year. It was nice to not go anywhere but that also meant that I had to do the cooking. I was shocked but everything turned out including my first turkey! The girls loved everything about the meal. I didn't get a picture but the baby was gobbling down everything as fast as she could. She has never met a meal she didn't like and the lack of teeth doesn't seem to be slowing her down.
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Thanksgiving (I Cooked!)
We had Thanksgiving at home this year. It was nice to not go anywhere but that also meant that I had to do the cooking. I was shocked but everything turned out including my first turkey! The girls loved everything about the meal. I didn't get a picture but the baby was gobbling down everything as fast as she could. She has never met a meal she didn't like and the lack of teeth doesn't seem to be slowing her down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment