I decided that I wanted to write more about whatever I wanted to other than how cute my kids are (they are darned cute) so I decided to start another blog. This one will be about whatever I want it to be about. Just my opinions or thoughts on whatever topic I choose that day. I didn't want to take away from the family spirit of this blog so I will separate the two ideas. Hopefully someone will read it and comment but I am not expecting much. You can find it at http://nettyjabbers.blogspot.com/ .
P.S. It obviously won't be about how to use the web because I can't get the stupid website to link. Ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I laughed out loud about the not getting it to link thing. I totally know how you feel!
I actually just started a family blog, because I was realizing that my other blog is turning into my own little thing. I'll be sending an e-mail around soon to see who is interested in seeing that one (because I am keeping it private.)
Post a Comment