When I got home from work this morning it was snowing pretty good. So I got Keira up and got her all dressed and we went outside. I wanted to play in the snow with her for just a minute before I went to bed. She absolutely loved it and I made her a little "snowman." Rick is going to take her out later but she had fun for a couple minutes with her mom. I made her hot chocolate when we got in, which she has never had before and really liked that too.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Playing in the Snow
When I got home from work this morning it was snowing pretty good. So I got Keira up and got her all dressed and we went outside. I wanted to play in the snow with her for just a minute before I went to bed. She absolutely loved it and I made her a little "snowman." Rick is going to take her out later but she had fun for a couple minutes with her mom. I made her hot chocolate when we got in, which she has never had before and really liked that too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys don't get snow very often, so I'm sure she was excited to play in it! How fun.
Post a Comment