Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Boxes, Dishes and Yogurt


I bought a glass dish online last week with some giftcards I got for Christmas. It came today. You see the dish. The next pictures are ALL of the packaging apparently required to ship it. A box within a box wrapped in paper and bubble wrap. I kid you not. At least the dish was intact.

I finally went grocery shopping this morning since we have been waiting for payday and the girls were so excited that I bought yogurt. It is one of their favorite treats by far. I like to buy the vanilla yogurt and then mash in thawed, frozen strawberries. So you can see that Elaina was enjoying it as much as she could. She was saying "Sheese" for the camera. It was too cute.

1 comment:

Terry said...

It's fun to see your family and catch up on what you are doing. Darling little girls!